Court Monitor / Party Host
We’re looking for enthusiastic people to reflect our excitement for this extreme leisure/sport activity. Ultimately, it’s the staff who are the most important brand ambassadors for AirHop, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience for everyone who comes to visit our trampoline park.
Purpose of a Court Monitor
As a Court Monitor, you will be trained to confidently:
- Monitor the various trampoline areas within the park to ensure customers have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Greet new customers at the reception, process payments and handle general enquiries.
- Ensure that, through regular cleaning, the park maintains the highest level of cleanliness.
- Serve and clean the café as needed.
- Report problems with equipment to Duty Manager on duty.
- Attend to any and all injured visitors within your designated area.
Purpose of a Party Host
As a Party Host you will be trained to confidently:
- Deliver exceptional customer engagement and service as host for parties held at the park.
- Ensure that the party and parents are aware of the structure of the party, such as how long each activity will be.
- Prepare your party room before each party and clean up and re-set after use ready for the next party.
- Competitive pay of up to £8.21ph – dependant on experience
- Extremely flexible working
- Onsite parking
- Fun and regular socials!!
Please be aware that regular weekend working is a requirement of the role.
To apply, simply upload your CV below with a bit about yourself and why you’d love to work at AirHop.
Alternatively you can send an email directly to [email protected]