Trampolining isn’t just fun – it’s good for you too.
Let’s face it, most exercise is hard work – except in the case of trampolining! Did you know that you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour on a trampoline? And not only is it good for you – it’s also heaps of fun! We’re about to tell you something that’ll make you wonder why you ever did any other exercise.
10 minutes on a trampoline burns as many calories as 30 minutes of jogging and bouncing on a trampoline reduces the impact on your limbs by 80% while making them stronger.
See? We told you trampolines were the best. Why constantly remind yourself that you are exercising with each laborious thud along the pavement? AirHop will provide with you an excellent work out and you’ll have fun at the same time. We’re not just throwing these numbers at you to sound good, they come straight from NASA – and who better to trust than the experts in defying gravity?
More facts about how you can jump into healthy…
- Having a bounce is a low impact activity that provides you with high impact results. Your core is constantly being worked as you move around and adjust your balance.
- It’s great for your heart. A regular bounce will encourage your heart to get stronger. This in turn will mean that your resting heart can pump more blood with less beats.
- Being an aerobic exercise, your circulation is greatly improved. As you jump, muscles such as the calf contract helping the heart push greater quantities of blood enriched with oxygen around the body.
- Trampolines can reduce cellulite. Bouncing increases your metabolism allowing you to process nutrients more effectively.
- Jumping on a trampoline will reduce stress hormones in the body plus an added bonus of the release of endorphins. These are your bodies feel-good chemicals, so you’ll happily come back for more bouncing!
- We’ve found the cure to growing older! Or slowed it down at least… because jumping works in unison with your body’s natural detox system better known as the lymphatic system. This is responsible for removing dead cells and toxins. While bouncing, the valves in the lymphatic system open and close at an increased rate giving your body a thorough detox.